Landed yourself a lovely lobster but no idea what to do with it?
1. Place the lobster in a pan of boiling water and cover
Boil over a low to moderate heat for 7-9 minutes.
2. Twist off the claws with your hands and crack the shell with a rolling pin
3. Loosen and pull out the lower part of the claw
4. Remove the flesh from the rest of the claw
5. Cut down the spine and remove the tail meat
6. Don't waste anything!
There's tasty meat in the legs too.
7. Serve with crusty bread and melted butter
Fancy taking it up a notch?
Try this recipe for Lobster thermidor with white wine sauce.