It's lollies all round when the sun comes out
1. Frozen yogurt covered fruit pops
Let your kids help dress up these yogurt-based fruit pops with their favourite sprinkles. Pop ‘em in the freezer and you’re ready to go.
2. Double shot espresso popsicle
Mum deserves a treat too. These yummy espresso popsicles are ones for adults to enjoy on any hot summer’s day.
3. Raspberry and mango smoothie
Combine frozen raspberries, mangos and milk to make these delicious smoothies. Or swap out for the kids’ favourite fruit.
4. Frozen fruit ice cubes
Use these frozen fruit ice cubes to dress up lemonade or even, sparking water.
5. Cranberry lemonade popsicles
Cranberry and lemonade make an incredibly refreshing combination for summertime.
6. Chocolate dipped frozen bananas
These chocolate-dipped treats can be dressed up with your favourite decorations for easy peasy summertime treats.
7. Strawberry cheesecake popsicles
Cheesecake turns summery with this delicious popsicle version.
8. Frozen stuffed banana sandwiches
Freeze sliced bananas, strawberries, yoghurt and peanut butter together to make these delicious sandwiches, perfect for summer.