Sainsbury’s are giving away one exclusive screening of Finding Dory for up to 30 people (including the winner) at participating cinemas. There will also be 5 runner-up prizes of selected Finding Dory merchandise.
1. Participation in the Competition can only take place online using a registered Twitter account.
2. To enter, entrants must complete a Treasure Hunt in a participating Sainsbury’s superstore (Listed in term 17 below). Entrants will search for various Finding Dory characters throughout the store and write down the corresponding letter. Once all 8 characters have been found and all letters written down, the entrant must unscramble the letters to reveal the correct 8 letter word. The entrant must then head to the front of the store for a picture at our Finding Dory display unit and upload that picture, along with the unscrambled word to Twitter with the hashtag #winwithSainsburys
3. Competition opens on 20th July 2016 and ends 23rd August.
4. If you are Under 18’s years of age, then you are of course welcome to enter the Competition, but you should along with their parents or responsible guardian carefully read terms 5-6, additional terms that will apply to you.
5. You will only be eligible to win a Prize if we receive a note of written consent from your parent or responsible guardian confirming that:
a) They were happy for you to participate in the Competition; and
b) They are happy for you to receive a Prize.
6. If you do win a Prize and Sainsbury’s wishes to use your name, photo,Twitter handle or comments, it will seek the written consent of your parent or guardian.
7. Entry into the Competition is open to both UK and non-UK residents excluding employees of Sainsbury’s and anyone professionally connected or associated with the Competition (and any of their immediate families).
8. No purchase is necessary. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
9. Entries must not be submitted by agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted by Sainsbury’s for entries that are lost, incomplete, delayed, damaged or corrupted for any reason. Such entries will be deemed void.
10. Entries are limited to one per entrant. Use of multiple Twitter accounts, entries will be void.
12. Only original tweets will be valid for entry into the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, "re-tweets" of other entrants' tweets will not be deemed a valid entry.
13. The Winners will be selected at random on 25th August 2016 from each of the entries which satisfy the above criteria and in accordance with the following:
a) The First Prize shall be awarded to the first entrant to be randomly selected;
b) There are a maximum of 5 Second Prizes that are available that will be awarded to the first 5 entrants who are randomly selected following the selection of the winner of the First Prize
14. The Prizes:
a) An exclusive screening of Finding Dory for up to 30 people (including the winning entrant) at a participating cinema. (“First Prize”);
b) Selected Finding Dory merchandise bundle (“Second Prize)
15. The Prizes are not transferable and are non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
16. The Winners will be contacted by email and direct message on August 25th 2016.
17. In the event that a Winner fails to respond by 31st August 2016, Sainsbury’s reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the original Winner and a replacement Winner shall be selected at random.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claims must be referred to the English courts.
19. Sainsbury’s decision on all matters relating to the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
21. Participating stores are as follows; Melksham, Kettering, Kidlington, Rhyl, Chippenham, Bridgwater, Macclesfield, Stafford, Court House Grn, Reedswood, Lancaster, Helston, Biddulph, Wantage, Bretton, Craigavon, Leven, Edinburgh Longstone, Tunbridge Wells, Newbury Park, Peterborough, Dunstable, Kenton, Street, Beeston, Hanley, Dewsbury, Newcastle U Lyme, Farnborough, Worcester St Johns, Southmpton Portswood, Burnley, Ballymena, Kirkcaldy, Bangor, Ferndown, Warlingham, Horsham, Bury St Edmunds, Queens Rd, Haverhill, Coreys Mill, Whitechapel, Maypole, St Albans, Hendon, Kempston, East Prescot Rd, Kimberley, Hull, Keighley, Whitley Bay, Stroud, Team Valley, Trowbridge, Ely, Whitby, Melton Mowbray, Leek, Dundee, Hamilton, Winnersh, Stevenage, Finchley Rd, Alton, Amblecote, Chaddesden, Middlesbrough, Worle, Denton, Wrexham, Alphington Rd, Matlock, Arnold, Bicester, Sudbury, Sprucefield, Holywood Exchange, Colchester Ave, Winchmore Hill, Swansea, Fairfield Park, Witney, Farlington, Worksop, Maidenhead, Pontypridd, Harringay, Barnwood, Frome, Edenthorpe, Beaconsfield, Chesterfield, Scunthorpe, Stoke On Trent, Andover North, Pontllanfraith, Garthdee, Straiton, Irvine, Alperton, Dulwich, Biggleswade, Crystal Palace, Bridgemead, Ripley, Hoddesdon, Hazel Grove, Castle Vale, Sedlescombe Rd, West Hove, Haywards Heath, Southend, Ladbroke Grove, Redditch, East Filton, Salford, Castlepoint, Welwyn Garden City, Gloucester Quays, Colne, Berryden Rd, West Park Farm, Bramingham Park, Hereford, Burpham, Winterstoke Rd, Shrewsbury, Wigan, Grimsby, Bitterne West, Enfield, Heyford Hill, St Clares, Castle Court, Crystal Peaks, Longbridge, Letchworth, Banbury, Badger Farm, Torquay, Romford, Swadlincote, Castle Boulevard, Bamber Bridge, Ashton Moss, Chafford Hundred, Isle Of Wight, Sheffield Wadsley Bg, Morecambe, Bridgend, Kempshott, Marsh Mills, Hankridge Farm, Abbey Wood, Pinhoe Rd, Cobham, Harrogate, Hinckley, Ellesmere Port, Penzance, Hampden Park, Harlow, Brentwood, Marshall Lake, Shorehead, Christchurch, Rayleigh Weir, Pound Lane, Thornhill, Rugby, Hayes, Watchmoor Park, Bolton, Murrayfield, Livingston, Tottenham, Kidderminster, Rustington, Hedge End, Mansfield, Pepper Hill, Lords Hill, East Mayne, Broadcut, Wednesfield, Oldham, Bognor Regis, Braehead, Tamworth, Upton, Purley Way, Sevenoaks, Halifax, Thetford, Archer Rd, High Wycombe, Darlington, West Belfast, Emersons Grn, Tewkesbury Rd, Hempstead Valley, Prestwick, Newbury, White Rose, Charlton Riverside, Crayford, West Grn, North Cheam, Low Hall, Truro, Longwater, Lincoln, Cheadle, Sunderland, Cannock, Milton Keynes, Bishop Auckland, Waterlooville, Chichester, Godalming, Leigh, Oldbury, Slough Uxbridge Rd, Carlisle, Barnstaple, Springfield, Leamington, Washington, London Colney, Weedon Rd, Brookwood, Preston, Durham, Osmaston Park, Scarborough, Stanway, Heaton Newcastle, Kings Lynn Hardwick, Sunderland North, Thanet Wt Wood Cross, Merton, Fulham Wharf, Talbot Heath, Sydenham, Canley, Leicester North, Stirling, Cameron Toll, Blackhall, Darnley, East Kilbride, Wandsworth, Calcot, Monks Cross, Warren Heath, Beckton, W'ton St Marks, Kiln Lane, Fosse Park, Nantwich, Blackpool, Bybrook, Rice Lane, Newport, Wakefield Marsh Way, Heaton Park. Please type in the actual store name as listed above in our online-store locator facility for full address details.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. In using Twitter, you acknowledge tat you must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter rules.
23. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT