1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C or gas 4). Line a baking tray with foil.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Gently cook the leeks and onion for 5 minutes or until softened but not coloured. Add the garlic and thyme and cook for a further minute
3. Increase the heat, toss in the pine nuts and cook for 1 minute to lightly colour. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Remove from the heat. Toss in the tomatoes and feta cheese.
5. Unfold the flatbreads and arrange on baking tray. Dollop each with a spoonful of crème fraiche then pile on the leek mixture.
6. Cook in the hot oven for 8-10 minutes or until the leeks are tinged golden brown and cheese softened.
7. Serve immediately.
*All information included in this recipe has been provided by Produce World.