1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/380°F/Gas mark 5. Line a 2lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onions for 4 minutes. Add the Quorn pieces, garlic and sage then continue to cook for a further 3 minutes, now add the mushrooms and stock then simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
3. Place half of the mixture into a blender and pulse for 1 minute. Add back into the pan along with the breadcrumbs, egg, cranberries and chestnuts and mix well. Season to taste.
4. Place the mixture into the lined loaf tin pressing firmly down. Cover with a greaseproof paper and bake for 30 minutes, remove the top layer of paper and bake for a further 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with freshly steamed vegetables.
*All information included in this recipe has been provided by Quorn.