1. Heat the oven to 220c/200 fan Gas Mark 7
2. Peel the squash then slice into 1.5cm thick rounds and rings removing the seeds as you go. Spread on a baking tray, drizzle over half the oil and some seasoning and bake for 18-25 mins until tender
3. Meanwhile line a baking tray with baking parchment. Unroll the pastry on top and score a 1cm border all around the edge. Prick all over the middle with a fork and bake for 15 minutes underneath the squash.
4. Mash together the feta and ricotta with some pepper. Once the pastry and squash are done press the pastry middle of the tart back down with a spatula or fish slice. Slice the ricotta mixture over the pastry but keep the border. Arrange the roasted squash over the top too then scatter with the pine puts., Bake for a further 10-15 mins until the pastry is golden & crisp
5. Serve straightaway or a room temperature dotting over teaspoons of the pesto then scattering with some rocket. Eat with the rest of the rocket leaves.
*All information included in this recipe has been provided by GENERAL MILLS.