Spring/Summer Homeware Pinterest Competition
Sainsbury’s is giving away a selection of homeware products worth up to £200 from all of Sainsbury’s Spring/Summer 2016 homeware collections.
1. The competition opens at 9am on Tuesday 23 February 2016 and closes at 9pm on Monday 14 March 2016.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Follow Sainsbury’s on Pinterest.
- Create their own Pinterest board and call it ‘#SainsburysSpringStyle’.
- Add at least 10 pins to the board that convey their dream spring home, including at least 5 items from the following Sainsbury’s boards: Botanist, Coastal and Moroccan Blue.
3. The judge will select the winning entry based on creative flair. The winner will be notified on Friday 18 March.
4. The winner will receive up to £200 worth of Sainsbury’s products from Sainsbury’s new collections – Botanist, Coastal and Moroccan Blue. To enter, they will have to follow the steps above and get busy pinning their favourite items on Pinterest.
5. 1 x selection of prizes for one winner only up to the value of £200. There are no runners-up prizes. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of greater or equal value.
6. Any comments must not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
7. No entry can contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Sainsbury’s also reserves the right at any time during the competition to remove or disqualify any comment and/or photos when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has:
(i) infringed any third party’s copyright;
(ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
8. Employees of Sainsbury’s directly associated with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this competition
9. The entrant must be the original creator of the comment and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the comment. The comment must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
10. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the comment which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the comment, the necessary consents from such party to enable Sainsbury’s to use and showcase the comment. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material including but not limited to images or photos which the entrant does not own.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree that Sainsbury’s may:
(i) showcase their comments on Sainsbury’s website and any other media in connection with the competition and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on the website) and comments for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) Sainsbury’s use of the entrant’s comment;
(ii) the entrant’s participation in the competition;
(iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iv) any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.