Pinterest competition to win a selection of Sainsbury's Autumn/Winter homeware products worth up to £200.
We’re giving away a selection of homeware products worth up to £200 from all of Sainsbury’s Autumn/Winter 2015 homeware collections.
How to enter
1. The prize draw opens at 09:00 on Friday 11 September 2015 and closes at 21:00 on Monday 28 September 2015.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must:
- Follow Sainsbury’s on Pinterest.
- Create your own Pinterest board and call it ‘#SainsburysAutumnStyle’.
- Add at least 10 pins to the board that convey your dream autumn home, including at least 5 items from the following Sainsbury’s boards: Midnight Bloom, Wilderness and Harmony.
- Pin the competition page on your board too.
3. Our judge will select the winning entry. The winner will be notified on Tuesday 29 September via messaging on Pinterest to make arrangements for the delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of 29 September they forfeit their prize and Sainsbury’s reserves the re-allocate the prize.
4. The winner will receive up to £200 worth of Sainsbury’s products from our new collections - Midnight Bloom, Wilderness and Harmony. 1 x selection of prizes for one winner only. There are no runners-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of greater or equal value.
5. Any comments may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
6. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Sainsbury’s also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any comment when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has:
(i) infringed any third party’s copyright;
(ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. Employees of Sainsbury’s directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
8. The entrant must be the original creator of the comment and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the comment. The comment must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
9. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the comment which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the comment, the necessary consents from such party to enable Sainsbury’s to use and showcase the comment. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Sainsbury’s may:
(i) showcase their comments on Sainsbury’s website and any other media in connection with the Prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on the website) and comments for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) Sainsbury’s use of the entrant’s comment;
(ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
(iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iv) any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.