Share a pic of your best sandwich for a chance to win a designer toaster
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They represent the Terms and Conditions between you and Sainsbury’s for the Homemade and Country Life competition. You must accept these Terms and Conditions if you wish to enter.
Homemade reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact the Homemade team via e-mail at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Dairy Crest Limited, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are supplemental to the Homemade Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.homemadebyyou.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. In the event of a conflict, these Countrylife terms take precedence over the Homemade Terms and Conditions.
3. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Entries must be submitted via www.homemadebyyou.co.uk and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way. If you do not already have a Homemade account, you will need to register in order to enter this prize draw.
5. Late, incomplete, or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The display name of the winner will be shown on Homemade.
6. All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday 10th June 2015.
7. The winners will be contacted within 7 of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Prizes will be awarded within 28 days.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
9. Three winners will each win a designer toaster.
10. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that their entry, including any submitted photographs, is their own original work and that they have right, including any necessary permissions to submit it. Entrants agree to reasonable publicity and that Sainsbury’s and Homemade may use their entry for the purposes outlined in Term 4.4 of the Homemade Terms and Conditions.
12. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Sainsbury's is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the adjudication and provision of the prize are the responsibility of Dairy Crest Limited.
Promoter: Dairy Crest Limited, Claygate House, Littleworth Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9PN.