Facebook competition to win a trip to Disneyland Paris for up to four people.
We're giving a lucky winner a chance to win a trip to Disneyland Paris for 4 people
1. Opens on 14/12/2015 and ends at midnight on 17/12/2015. Only one entry may be made per person.
2. In order to enter the prize draw, you must comment on the relevant Facebook post of the official Sainsbury's Facebook page and tell us ‘who is your favourite Disney character?’
3. The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments made while the prize draw is open.
4. Prize: One (1) Disneyland® Paris prize holiday.
The prize holiday is for up to four (4) guests (two adults, two children aged 3-11 years) of the winner’s choosing. Details are as follows:
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a hotel at Disneyland® Paris, selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
- 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for four (4) guests (two adults, two children aged 3-11 years).
- The prize holiday must be booked by 31st January 2016 and must be taken before 20th September 2016. Booking must be requested at least 30 days before departure.
- The prize booking is subject to availability and restrictions imposed by Disneyland® Paris. Dates in peak holiday periods may not be available.
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle with ground transfers between the airport and Disneyland Paris via the VEA shuttle service
- UK transfers are not included.
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend travel insurance is purchased for the winner and all of their guests before travel.
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed (including but not limited to food, drinks, transport, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, optional excursions, tips, souvenirs and any other incidental expenses) will be at the winner’s and/or their guests own expense.
- The winner and each guest must have (at the time of travel) a valid passport and all necessary visas or other required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations. Passports must be valid for no less than six (6) months at the time of travel.
- Any children in the group must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In the event the winner is requested to provide preferred travel dates, Disney or its travel agent will look to accommodate such dates but cannot guarantee that the winner’s preferences will be available. Once confirmed the winner and their guests are subject to the travel conditions of the transport operator.
- The prize holiday and all its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded. The prize holiday is not redeemable for cash.
5. Sainsbury's will contact the winner by private message on Facebook. The winner must provide their contact details to receive their prize. Participants must respond within 7 days of being contacting by Sainsbury’s, after which point Sainsbury’s reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
6. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be provided. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to change the prize for one of equal or greater value if, for reasons beyond its control, it is not able to provide the original prize.
7. Sainsbury’s reserves the rights to exclude entries which it suspects have not been made in good faith, including where it suspects an entrant of making multiple entries through false accounts.
8. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw. Any abusive or offensive entries will be excluded.
9. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
10. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by contacting Sainsbury’s. By entering this competition all entrants agree to their name being disclosed by Sainsbury’s upon request.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. By entering this prize draw, all entrants agree to be bound by the Agreement.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT