Facebook competition to win a bundle of Cinderella mechandise
Terms & Conditions for the Facebook Disney’s Cinderella competition.
We're giving away two Disney Cinderella goodie bags, includes the prizes below.
Cinderella live action dress-up gown
Cinderella Royal Locks Wig
Cinderella Fairy Godmother enchanted Lights Wand and Comb set
Two Cinderella dolls
Cinderella Live Action DVD or Blu-Ray
Cinderella Animated DVD or Blu-Ray
Beauty and the Beast DVD or Blu-Ray
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must comment with a photo of your prince or princess dressed up as a Disney prince/princess on the relevant Facebook post.
1. Opens on Monday 17 August 2015 and ends on Sunday 23 August 2015
2. To enter the competition, entrants must must comment with a photo of your prince or princess dressed up as a Disney prince/princess on the relevant Facebook post.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winners on Friday 28 August 2015.28.08.2015.
4. The winners will be notified via private message on Tuesday 1 September 2015.
5. The winners will be chosen by Sainsbury’s and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winners will receive a goodie bag of Cinderella merchandise, listed above.
7. If the winners fail to contact us by Tuesday 15 September 2015 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT