Facebook competition to win a £10 Sainsbury's voucher
Terms & Conditions for the Facebook Get Summer Sorted Competition.
We're giving a lucky winner a chance to win a £10 Sainsbury's voucher.
How to enter
To enter the competition, participants must comment on the relevant post on Facebook and tell us which lolly you think will melt the slowest.
1. Opens on Saturday 25 July and ends at 16.59 on Saturday 25 July.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must comment on the relevant Facebook post with the correct answer.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick a winner on Saturday 25 July.
4. The winner will be notified via private message on Monday 27 July.
5. The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winner will receive a £10 Sainsbury's voucher.
7. The prize are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. If the winner fail to contact us by Wednesday 29 July or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
9. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
10. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT