Terms & Conditions for the Facebook Disneyland Paris Trip Competition. Opens on Wednesday 18 March and ends at midnight on Sunday 5 April.
Terms and conditions for the Facebook competition to win a trip to Disneyland Paris
- 5 x Disneyland Paris holidays to be won for up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children aged 3 - 11). Holidays must be taken on 25 - 27 September 2015. Details as outlined below:
- 2 nights' accommodation sharing one standard room at a Disney Hotel (excluding Disneyland Hotel) including continental breakfast.
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle with ground transfers between the airport and Disneyland Paris via the VEA shuttle service. The winner and up to 3 guests must travel at the same time.
- Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park for 3 days.
- Access to the Cinderella Ball for all 4 guests, per package.
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed above (e.g. telephone charges, room service etc) are at the guest's own expense.
- UK transfers are not included.
- Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirement.
- Winners must be aged 18 years or over.
- There is no cash or prize alternative.
How to enter
To enter the competition participants are required to 'Like' the Sainsbury's Facebook page and answer with the correct answers to the Disney quiz on the relevant competition posts.
- Opens on Monday 16 March 2015 and ends at midnight on Sunday 5 April 2015
- The winner will be chosen by the Sainsbury's Social Media team. The winner will be contacted via their entry on the Facebook post.
- Sainsbury's will pick winners on Monday 6 April 2015
- The winners will be contacted via a Facebook via their entry on the Facebook post on Monday 6 April 2015
- The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
- If the winners fail to contact us by Wednesday April 15 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The winners information (name, address, email) will be provided to Disney for prize fulfilment. Disney will only use the personal data relating to the winners that is provided to it by Sainsbury's in order to fulfil the prize and will not to use such personal data to market to the customers in future unless it subsequently obtains the winners' explicit consent for such marketing.
- No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- Employees of Sainsbury'sand their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
- (i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT