Tu Clothing Facebook Graduate Fashion Week 2016 competition.
We're giving away x5 pairs of tickets to attend Graduate Fashion Week on the 8th June 2016 only. The prize also includes travel and accommodation for one night which will be arranged by Sainsbury’s.
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must comment on the Facebook competition post, selecting their favourite style (A or B) with a comment about why they have made that selection
1. Opens on Wednesday 11 May 2016 and ends Tuesday 24 May 2016.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must comment on the Facebook competition post, selecting their favourite style (A or B) with a comment about why they have made that selection.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winners on Wednesday 25 May 2016.
4. The winner will be notified via private message on Wednesday 25 May 2016.
5. The winner will be chosen by random and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend Graduate Fashion Week on the 8th June 2016 only. The prize also includes travel and accommodation for one night which will be arranged by Sainsbury’s.
7. If the winners fail to contact us by Wednesday 1 June 2016 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT