Terms & conditions for the Facebook Nectar Double Up Prize Draw. Opens on Monday 16 March and ends midnight on Wednesday 18 March.
Terms & Conditions for the Facebook Nectar Double Up Competition
We're giving 100 winners a chance to win 2000 points each
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must like the relevant Facebook post.
1. Opens on Monday 16 March and ends midnight on Wednesday 18 March
2. To enter the competition, entrants must like the relevant Facebook post.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winners on Thursday 19 March
4. The winner will be notified via Facebook private message on Thursday 19 March
5. The winners will be chosen by random selection from valid entries and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winners will receive 2000 Nectar points.
Winner must have a valid Nectar card and provide their Nectar card number. IF they do not own a Nectar card, they must register for one at nectar.com/register, and then provide the Nectar card number.
7. If the winners fail to contact us by 9am Wednesday 25 March or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
Back to Facebook