Terms & Conditions for the Twitter Chocolate Festival prize draw. Opens at 7am on Tuesday 24 March 2015 and winner chosen at random at 5pm on Tuesday 24 March 2015
Terms & conditions for the Twitter Chocolate Festival prize draw
We're giving away admission for two poeple on one day of The Chocolate Festival at the Business Design Centre, Islington, London (27-29 March 2015). Travel and accommodation are not included.
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must retweet the relevant prize draw tweet on the Homemade Twitter page and follow Homemade on Twitter.
1. Opens at 7am on Tuesday 24 March 2015 and ends 5pm on Tuesday 24 March 2015.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must retweet the relevant prize draw post from the Homemade Twitter page and follow Homemade on Twitter.
3. Homemade will randomly pick one winner at 5pm on Tuesday 24 March 2015.
4. The winner will be notified via email by midnight on Tuesday 24 March 2015.
5. The winner will be chosen by Homemade and the winning entry must comply with the Terms and Conditions laid out here.
6. The winner and their guest will be added to the guest list of The Chocolate Festival at the Business Design Centre, Islington, London (27-29 March 2015). Travel and accommodation is not included.
7. If the winner fails to contact us by 9:30am on Thursday 26 March 2015 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's or Homemade and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this competition.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. The entrant agrees that Homemade shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Homemade's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Homemade's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Homemade, 31 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JA.