Terms and Conditions for the Twitter First Great Western train ticket prize draw. Opens at 7am on Monday 20 April 2015 and winner chosen at random at 5pm on Monday 20 April 2015
Terms & conditions for the Twitter First Great Western train ticket prize draw
We're giving away two, standard-class, return rail tickets from anywhere the First Great Western rail network runs to the Bristol Food Connections festival (1-9 May 2015). Some festival events are free and some are ticketed; tickets to these events and accommodation are not included.
How to enter
To enter the draw participants must retweet a relevant prize draw tweet on the Homemade Twitter page including the hashtag #FoodieWin and follow Homemade on Twitter.
1. Opens at 7am on Monday 20 April 2015 and ends 5pm on Monday 20 April 2015.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must retweet a relevant prize draw tweet from the Homemade Twitter page including the hashtag #FoodieWin and follow Homemade on Twitter.
3. Homemade will randomly pick one winner at 5pm on Monday 20 April 2015. The prize will be won by the entrant whose name is drawn on Monday 20 April 2015.
4. The winner will be notified via direct message on Twitter by midnight on Monday 20 April 2015. Further details will be arranged via email.
5. The winner will be chosen by Homemade and the winning entry must comply with the Terms and Conditions laid out here.
6. The winner will be sent by post two, standard-class, return rail tickets, from anywhere the First Great Western rail network runs to the Bristol Food Connections festival (1-9 May 2015). Some festival events are free and some are ticketed; tickets to these events and accommodation are not included. The train tickets are valid to use at anytime during the Bristol Food Connections festival 2015 (1-9 May 2015).
7. If the winner fails to contact us by 9:30am on Wednesday 22 March 2015 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's or Homemade and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this competition. Employees and immediate families of Bristol Food Connections and First Great Western Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are also not eligible to take part.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
11. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If, due to circumstances beyond First Great Western’s control, First Great Western are unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
12. The entrant agrees that Homemade shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Homemade's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Homemade's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
First Great Western will also not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
13. Any extra costs incurred are not included within the prize.
14. First Great Western reserves the right to check the validity of any entry.
15. No liability or responsibility will be accepted for ensuring submitted entries are received by First Great Western.
16. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bristol Food Connections, Bristol & Exeter House, Lower Approach Road, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QS after 30th April 2015.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter.
18. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
19. Only one entry is permitted per person.
20. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The promoter of this prize draw is Homemade, 31 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JA. The prize is brought to you by Bristol Food Connections, Bristol & Exeter House, Lower Approach Road, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QS.