Share your Mother's Day culinary creations for a chance to win a KitchenAid mixer
We're giving away a 4.8L KitchenAid stand mixer worth £379.00 (RRP)
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must reply to a #HomemadeMums tweet from Homemade or #HomemadeMums Facebook post from Homemade with a photo or description of their Mother’s Day culinary creations. You may also enter by uploading a photo on the Mother’s Day Challenge page.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They represent the Terms and Conditions between you and Homemade for the Mother's Day KitchenAid competition. You must accept these Terms and Conditions if you wish to enter.
1. Opens on Thursday 5 March 2015 and ends midnight on Sunday 22 March 2015.
2. To enter the competition participants must reply to a #HomemadeMums tweet from Homemade or #HomemadeMums Facebook post from Homemade with a photo or description of their Mother’s Day culinary creations. You may also enter by uploading a photo on the Mother’s Day challenge page.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winners on Monday 23 March 2015.
4. The winner will be notified via email by midnight on Tuesday 24 March 2015
5. The winners will be chosen by the Homemade Editor and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winners will receive a 4.8L KitchenAid stand mixer worth £379.00 (RRP)
7. If the winners fail to contact us by midnight on Tuesday 30 March 2015 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's, Homemade, or KitchenAid directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this competition.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age. Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Homemade, 31 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JA
Standard Homemade Terms and Conditions also apply. Please see here for details.
Homemade reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to update and / or revise these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact the Homemade team via email at email@example.com.