Show us a picture of your best leftover Christmas sarnie and you could win a £100 Sainsbury's voucher
We're giving away £100 worth of Sainsbury's vouchers.
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must upload a picture of their sandwich made with Christmas dinner leftovers to the ultimate leftover Christmas sandwich showdown page.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They represent the terms and conditions between you and Homemade for the 'leftover Christmas sandwich' competition. You must accept these terms and conditions if you wish to enter.
1. Opens on 26 December 2015 and ends 30 December 2015.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must upload a picture of their sandwich made with Christmas dinner leftovers to the ultimate leftover Christmas sandwich showdown page. To do this you will need to register to the Homemade website.
3. The editor of Homemade will pick what they judge to be the best entry on 4 January 2016. There will be one winner.
4. The winner will be notified via email by midnight on 4 January 2016.
5. The entries will judged by the editor of Homemade who will pick what they judge to be the best entry. One winner will be chosen. The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winner will receive £100 worth of Sainsbury's vouchers.
7. If the winner fail to contact us by 11 January 2016 or fails to claim his/her prize or if the winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's or Homemade directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this competition.
10. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age. Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's and Homemade shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's and Homemade's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's and Homemade's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Homemade, 31 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JA.
Standard Homemade Terms and Conditions also apply. Please see here for details.
Homemade reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to update and/or revise these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions please contact the Homemade team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to the ultimate leftover Christmas sandwich showdown page.