Twitter competition to win x4 Disney DVDs
Terms & conditions for the Twitter Disney DVD competition.
We're giving away 25 bundles of x4 Disney DVDs:
Beauty and The Beast
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must give a correct answer on the relevant competition tweet as a reply.
1. Opens on 16 March 2015 and ends midnight 6 April 2015.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must:
i. Follow @Sainsburys
ii. Respond to the relevant competition tweet with a correct answer via a reply.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winners from the correct answers on 6 April 2015
4. The winner will be notified via direct message on Twitter on 7 April 2015
5. The winners will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
8. The winners will receive x4 Disney DVDs (as detailed above).
9. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. If the winners fail to contact us by 20 April 2015 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
11. The winners information (name, address, email) will be provided to Disney for prize fulfilment. Disney will only use the personal data relating to the winners that is provided to it by Sainsbury's in order to fulfil the prize and will not to use such personal data to market to the customers in future unless it subsequently obtains the winners' explicit consent for such marketing.
12. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
13. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
14. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
15. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
16. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT