Facebook competition to win 1 of 5 cases of Taylors Core and Single Origin range
We're giving 5 lucky winners a case of Taylors Core and Single Origin range
Each winner will win, 5 cases of 6 bags each (30 in total)
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must tell us who you'd share a cup with.
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales) aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Taylors or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. The promotion opens on Monday 27 June and closes at midnight on Wednesday 30 June. Entries submitted after the closing date will not be included in the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Entries are restricted to one per person for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
5. There are 5 prizes of a year’s supply of Taylors Core and Origin Coffee to win. Each winner will receive 5 cases (6x bags of 227g coffee/case) from Taylors Core and Single Origin range. The winner can choose up to 5 different coffees from the Taylors of Harrogate Core Blends and Origins ranges. Prize excludes coffee capsules.
6. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their prize.
7. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
8. All eligible entries submitted by midnight on Wednesday 30 June will be entered into the prize draw.
9. The winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator, based on the creativity of the entries. This will be done during the week commencing Monday 30 June under independent supervision.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. No entrant may win more than one prize.
12. Winners will be notified by email and so entrants will have needed to have supplied a valid email address. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date.
13. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for
a) Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
c) For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable.
15. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
16. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
17. The name and county of the prize winner[s] can be obtained by sending a SAE to [Taylors of Harrogate Iced Coffee ] competition, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0NN within 3 months of the competition close date.
18. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: [FAO Shopper Marketing, Iced Coffee, Taylors of Harrogate, Pagoda House, Plumpton Park, Harrogate, HG2 7LD] providing your address and contact details.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.