Show us your best freak egg and you could win a £75 Sainsbury's voucher
We're giving away Sainsbury's vouchers to the winners – first prize is £75, and two runners up will receive a £50 voucher each.
How to enter
To enter the prize draw, participants must upload a photo of their egg to The FREAKSTER EGG challenge competition page.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They represent the terms and conditions between you and Homemade for The FREAKSTER EGG challenge prize draw. You must accept these terms and conditions if you wish to enter.
1. Opens on Wednesday 23 March 2016 and ends at midnight on Tuesday 29 March 2016.
2. To enter the competition, participants must upload a photo of their homemade freak egg on The FREAKSTER EGG challenge competition page. To do this you will need to register with the Homemade website.
3. The editor of Homemade will randomly pick a winner on Wednesday 30 March 2016.
4. The winner will be notified via email by midnight on Wednesday 30 March 2016.
5. The winner will be chosen at random by the Homemade editor and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The first prize winner will receive £75 Sainsbury's vouchers. Two runners up will receive £50 Sainsbury's vouchers each.
7. If the winner fails to contact us by midnight on Thursday 31 March 2016 or fails to claim his/her prize or if the winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's or Homemade and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this competition.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age. Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's and Homemade shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's and Homemade's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's and Homemade's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Homemade, 31 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JA.
Standard Homemade terms and conditions also apply. Please click here for details.
Homemade reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to update and/or revise these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions please contact the Homemade team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.