Twitter competition to win a Christmas Spice Fragrance Range
We're giving 4 lucky winners a Christmas Spice Fragrance Range.
1. Opens on 17/12/2015 and ends at midnight on 17/12/2015. Only one entry may be made per person.
2. In order to enter the prize draw, you must re-tweet the following tweet: “You’ve earned some relaxation. So click on today’s image for a treat. #ChristmasIsForSharing http://bit.ly/1NZk76Z" from Sainsbury’s official twitter feed using the re-tweet button.
3. The winner will be selected at random from all valid re-tweets made while today’s prize draw is open.
4. Today’s 4 prize winners will each receive: 4x Christmas Spice Fragrance Range, including 1x Christmas Spice Fragrances Pomander, 1x Christmas Spice diffuser, 1x Christmas Spiced Berries Fire Gel Candle, 1x By Sainsbury’s Christmas Spice Glass Candle
5. Sainsbury's will contact winner by direct message on Twitter. The winner must provide their contact details to receive their prize. Participants must respond within 7 days of being contacting by Sainsbury’s, after which point Sainsbury’s reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
6. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be provided. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to change the prize for one of equal or greater value if, for reasons beyond its control, it is not able to provide the original prize.
7. Prizes will be sent via royal mail post. Sainsbury’s accepts no responsibility for late arrival, damage or loss to items dispatched.
8. Sainsbury’s reserves the rights to exclude entries which it suspects have not been made in good faith, including where it suspects an entrant of making multiple entries through false accounts.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
11. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by contacting Sainsbury’s. By entering this competition all entrants agree to their name being disclosed by Sainsbury’s upon request.
12. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. By entering this prize draw, all entrants agree to be bound by the Agreement.
14. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT