Twitter competition to win one of the winning books from the Children's Book Awards.
We're giving you a chance to win one of the winning books from the Children's Book Awards, listed below.
- Grandad's Island
- 13 Storey Treehouse
*Winners will receive a book at random, listed above.
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must RT on the relevant Twitter post.
1. Opens on Thursday 15 October and ends on midnight Sunday 18 October.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must RT on the relevant Twitter post.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winner on Monday 19 October.
4. The winners will be notified via direct message on Monday 19 October.
5. The winners will be chosen by Sainsbury’s and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winners will receive one of the winning books from the Children's Book Awards, listed above
7. If the winners fail to contact us by Monday 26 October or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT