Facebook competition for a chance to win an Xbox One console and a FIFA 16 game.
To celebrate the new release of the new FIFA 16 game. We're giving you a chance to win an Xbox One console and a FIFA 16 game.
1st winner prize:
1x Xbox One console
1x FIFA 16 game
5 Runners Up prizes:
1x FIFA 16 game*
1x Goodie Bag
*Winners will be contacted and will be asked for their preferred format
How to enter
To enter the competition participants must tell us in the comments which coordinate they think the ball is in on the relevant post on Facebook.
1. Opens on Thursday 17 September and ends midnight on Tuesday 22 September.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must tell us which coordinate the ball is in on the relevant Facebook post.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick winners on Wednesday 23 September.
4. The winners will be notified via private message on Facebook on Wednesday 23 September
5. The winners will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winners will receive the prize, listed above.
7. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. If the winners fail to contact us by Wednesday 30 September or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
9. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
10. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT