We're giving one person the chance to win x2 tickets to see England vs. Fiji at the Old Mutual Wealth Cup at Twickenham 19th November 2016 at 2:30pm
1. The prize draw opens on 12/02/2016 and ends at 13:00 on 14/02/2016 . Only one entry may be made per person.
2. In order to enter the prize draw, you tell us which team you think will score the first try in the Six Nations fixture between England and Italy, by replying to the Facebook post:
“For your chance to WIN two tickets to England Vs Fiji at Twickenham, tell us which side will score the first try in tomorrow's England Vs Italy match.
3. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries submitted meeting the stated entry criteria while the prize draw is open.
4. The prize is x2 tickets to see England vs. Fiji at Twickenham.
5. Sainsbury's will contact winner via a reply to their winning comment on the Facebook post, asking them to contact us via private message with their details The winner must provide their contact details to receive their prize. Participants must respond within 7 days of being contacting by Sainsbury’s, after which point Sainsbury’s reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
6. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be provided. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to change the prize for one of equal or greater value if, for reasons beyond its control, it is not able to provide the original prize.
7. Sainsbury’s reserves the rights to exclude entries which it suspects have not been made in good faith, including where it suspects an entrant of making multiple entries through false accounts.
8. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
9. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
10. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by contacting Sainsbury’s. By entering this competition all entrants agree to their name being disclosed by Sainsbury’s upon request.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. By entering this prize draw, all entrants agree to be bound by the Agreement.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT